"Embassy has allowed submission of only following categories:
1. EU/EEA/Swiss Family Member Visa
2. Lost Or Stolen Spanish Id Card Visa
3. Airport Transit Visa
Rest of Schengen categories will remain suspended till further instructions.”
“Please Note, all the applicants who wish to apply for a Schengen Visa that their travel health insurance policy must cover COVID-19. Otherwise their application can be refused.”
As of 2nd February’ 2020
The deadline for submitting a visa application is extended to 6 months instead of 3 months. In case of Seafarers they may be presented with a maximum advance of 9 months.
Visa application form has been changed.
Visa Fee increases from February 2nd
Above 12 years : 80 Euros
6 to 11 years: 40 Euros
Children under 6 years: Free of charge
“Introducing VIP Lounge to enhance your experience with us. To avail the service, please click here.”
BLS Employee must provide receipt for all the services availed and paid at BLS Spain Visa Application Centre. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received receipt for any payments made in the Spain Visa Application Centre.
Appointment, checklist and application form are available free of cost at Spain Visa Application Centre. You can also download the forms from https://blsspainvisa.com
“We are pleased to announce that Premium Lounge service is now available at our Spain Visa Application Centre, Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi”
BLS Spain Visa Application Centre does not provide any other services apart from reception and processing of Spanish visa applications as authorised by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Spain.
Embassy of Spain, Islamabad
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
A new regulation has been issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health, dealing with the health measures to be implemented and concerning the travellers arriving in Spain. In this regard, it is mandatory for prospective travellers to know about the following:
PLEASE BE GUIDED ACCORDINGLY & ALWAYS STAY SAFE.
Important announcement for Pakistanis legally residing in Spain
1. The validity of the stay of those people who are found to be in Spain in a situation of legal stay (with or without visa) for a period of no more than 90 days, provided that the said legal stay has been expired during the state of alarm, is extended automatically and for a period of 3 months. The extension of the stay will only be valid within the Spanish territory.
2. The validity of the temporary authorizations of residence and/or work, the authorizations of stay for studies, mobility of students, non-labor practices or voluntary services whose validity expires during the state of alarm or within 90 natural days prior to the declaration of the state of alarm is extended. The extension will include the subsequent 6 months from the termination of the state of alarm.
3. The validity of the cards of family members of European Union citizens, as well as foreigner identity cards, is extended automatically from their date of expiry and for the same period of 6 months subsequent to the termination of the state of alarm.
4. In order to facilitate their return, the foreigners who are abroad will be able to enter Spain presenting a valid travel document and the expired card of family member of the European Union citizen or the foreigner identity card issued by Spanish authority.